Monday, September 10, 2007

Sept 5, 2007 11:54am

I woke up at 6am this morning and felt like I had been run over by a train. My head is still aching. My headaches haven’t been that bad since I’ve been in China, but it was difficult to get out of bed this morning. Everything seems to take so much longer when I have one of these headaches; by the time I made it out the door for my two mile run it was 10am.

However, it turned out to be a good thing. I only made it 1 mile before I finally had to just walk because of my head. At that point a student named Leo found me and we walked together for my final mile. We talked about sports and English, and he asked me if I played in the NFL in America. It was a good walk.

Last night we went to dinner with three of our students, James Bond, Bruno, and Maple. Afterwards, helped us buy some groceries. They told us that apparently, the students are “fascinated with my appearance and character.” I guess I had to travel half way around the world to find somebody other then Jess that was fascinated with my appearance.

Feeling the Mountains Tremble,
Brad